Friday, December 17, 2010

Updates

I know it's been a long time since I've updated. Life kind of got the best of me when I started a new job working the night shift, so the time has kind of flown by and I just haven't had the motivation to sit down and write. This weekend I will have a few updates up, most notably my top 50 Geldof/Rats songs and at least two months worth of WWF from 1993. I'll keep the updates coming pretty regularly from there both here and on cagesideseats.com. Sorry for the long absence, but it feels good to be back. I'll try to keep to a regular schedule of updating a few times a week after the holiday next week and we should be into 1995 and dueling Nitros/RAWs anytime. Also, I am going to try to keep music updates more regular and some video game and book updates as well.

I hope you all have a happy holiday and be on the lookout for some updates this weekend and the following weeks.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment